- Effectively operationalize Strategic Developmental Scholarship (SDS), which is a unique form and process of education for priming individuals, organizations and institutions with civic commitment.
- Use transformation service-learning or participatory action research & learning to foster effective strategy and operations alignment.
- Use Higher Education-Led Private-Public Partnership (HELP3) on SDS, which requires entrepreneurship skills usually found in the private not the public sector; and more effectively managed experiential, technical and cognitive skills more readily found in higher education.
- Appropriately mix and align the Fundamental Valuable Organization Ontological Features (FVOOF), the basis of organization capacity, with strategy and operations to foster organization sustainability.
- Continually uphold our core values – Purpose, Partnership, Performance.