Welcome to our service and website. The Center for Community Excellence, Inc. (Center4CE) is dedicated to building community excellence and hope worldwide.
- The content of the pages and posts of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Maryland, USA.
As a user of Center4CE
We offer impartial advice; we will not take on a client which could lead to any conflict of interest, and as such, all advice and work carried out by Center4CE is independent from bias. We will offer options and our best judgment based on the information given. We will never force you into a decision, and as such, any resulting decisions you make are your own. Any information you use to contact us with, may be kept for record purposes only. We will keep all information confidential, and be willing to sign confidentiality agreements if you deem it necessary.
We will never pass on any of your details to any third parties without you specific agreement.
We may ask you to take part in our case study analysis to help increase our portfolio. If this is done, we will ask you for the information you are happy with to be displayed. We will never use your company as a case study without prior agreement. We may also contact you in the future to alert you of future projects. These will only come from Center4CE, unless a prior agreement has been formed. If you wish to take your details off our database, you may request this in writing using the correspondence means provided throughout this website.
The advice we give is as guidance only. We take no responsibility and no liability for any results of the decisions you make based on the work we undertake. Similarly, we accept no responsibility for any third parties you come into contact with as a direct or indirect consequence of our meetings.
Center4CE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 15, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, age and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and requirements
- Other information relevant to present and future Center4CE’s projects.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to contact you in the future to see if you would be willing to be a case study for the Center4CE Portfolio.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Center4CE will not share your information with any third party companies without receiving prior consent. We will not use your information for any illegal or unsolicited activities.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Data Protection and Breach Accountability Act of 2014. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send us an email.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us via email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.